Adults Code of Conduct - Parents and Carers
Lymm Golf Club expects parents and carers of children and young people at the club to abide by the following:
- Encourage your child to learn the rules of golf and play within them
- Discourage unfair play and arguing with officials
- Help your child to recognize good performance, not just results
- Never force your child to play golf
- Set a good example by recognizing fair play and applauding good performances by all
- Never punish or belittle a child for making a mistake
- Publicly accept officials’ judgements
- Support your child’s involvement in golf and help them to enjoy their sport
- Use correct and proper language at all times
- Encourage and guide children to accept responsibility for their own performance and behaviour.
- Follow rules regarding presence on the course during competitions and matches.
I understand and agree to abide by the above code of conduct for parents and carers at Lymm Golf Club.