Lymm Golf Club

Heading 2

The Club began on 29 October 1890 with a meeting at the George Hotel, Stamford at which the Marquis of Exeter consented to the building of a ‘links course’ on the Burghley Estate with the Marquis being duly elected President. This presidency was held for over a hundred years by the Marquis and a number of his descendants.

H3 heading

  • List Item
  • List Item
  • List Item
  • List Item

H4 heading

The Club began on 29 October 1890 with a meeting at the George Hotel, Stamford at which the Marquis of Exeter consented to the building of a ‘links course’ on the Burghley Estate with the Marquis being duly elected President. This presidency was held for over a hundred years by the Marquis and a number of his descendants.
H5 heading
TITLE TITLE TITLE TITLE
Content Content Content Content
Content Content Content Content
Content Content Content Content
Content Content Content Content






Created by intelligentgolf version 8.0.6
CONGU® is Copyright Council of National Golf Unions.